- Rob has long been a fixture on the endurance racing scene in the Mid-Atlantic area. He has competed in well over 200 Triathlons and events ranging from local 5K's to Ironman, even finishing the Great Chesapeake Bay Swim.
- Rob is a multiple Ironman finisher and has been a top three finisher in the prestigous Virginia Triathlon Series and is an Age Group champion of the Maryland Triathlon Series.
- He is USAT Level l, ASCA Level 2 Certified and coaches endruance athletes in all distances and experience levels. Rob brings a strong combination of experience and a highly individualized style of coaching designed to help athletes meet and exceed their goals.
- Stephanie is an accomplished triathlete and long distance runner with many podium finishes on her resume. She enjoys competing at virtually any distance race but particularly enjoys the marathon and Ironman disciplines.
- She is USAT Level 1, ASCA Level 2 Certified Coach and also NASM CPT, CES. She designs and directs all of our strength programs. An accomplished swimmer, Stephanie combines experience and education to help athletes improve their efficiency. She can also analyze and modify run gait to maximize effort and reduce the chance of injury.
- Stephanie combines a considerable background of fitness and exercise science with a strong, whole body, holistic approach to endurance training helping athletes achieve "focused form" throughout a demanding race day.